Phillip J. Griego & Associates: San Jose Employment Law Attorneys
The employment law attorneys at Phillip J. Griego & Associates in San Jose, California, bring more than 50 years of legal experience to our businesses and individual clients. We represent employees whose rights have been violated and employers accused of violating the law. We also handle commercial and real estate litigation. Contact us to discuss how we can help with your employment law matter.
More Than 50 years of Legal Experience
At Phillip J. Griego & Associates, much of our work is designed to prevent employment law problems from arising. We work with employers to establish policies and procedures. We conduct employment law seminars and training. We draft and review employment contracts and agreements.
Our San Jose employment law attorneys provide legal counsel and trial court representation for these and other employment law and business law matters:
- Wage and hour disputes
- Discrimination and harassment based on sex, sexual orientation, race, national origin, age, or disability
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Medical and disability leave
- USERRA and other military leave laws
- Employment contracts and noncompete agreements
- Severance negotiations
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour defense
- Discrimination, harassment or leave issues
- Compliance with Labor Commissioner, DFEH, EEOC, U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA, and California Employment Development Department rules
- Employee handbooks, policies, and procedures
- Training seminars
- Trade secret enforcement and confidentiality agreements
- Representation during governmental audits
- Contracts and business agreements
- UCC matters
- Business transactions
- Contract disputes
- Trade secrets
- Business tort claims
- Employee raiding and customer list theft
By offering comprehensive representation, we can respond to each case with a full range of options. Our goal is to resolve your case in the most expeditious and cost-effective manner possible, while zealously protecting your interests.
Contact Experienced Santa Clara Labor Law Lawyers
Contact our San Jose, California, employment law office to speak with an employment attorney, labor lawyer or business law attorney. Contingency and partial contingency fee arrangements are available in some cases. Now available to see clients in Alameda County and the East Bay Area, call (925) 364-4655.