San Jose Employment Lawyers
Beginning October 1, 2017, the City of Berkeley’s Paid Sick Leave Ordinance requires you to provide a minimum amount of paid sick leave to employees working two hours in a calendar week in Berkeley. There are significant differences between the Berkeley Ordinance and State law. If you work 2 or more hours a week in Berkley, both the sick leave ordinance and the the minimum wage ordinance applies.
Providing Employment Law Solutions Since 1977
For more than 42 years, Phillip J. Griego has provided exceptional litigation and mediation services to help employees and employers resolve their cases. We focus primarily on San Jose and surrounding areas’ employment law and have become accomplished in our field. We work with employees who have had their rights violated in the workplace. We also lend our experience to employers, guiding them through the employment law process to put their company in a better position. If you have an employment law case and are looking for unmatched representation, call our office immediately at (408) 293-6341.
Some areas we offer legal representation and assistance include:
- Wrongful Termination
- Whistle Blower
- Employment Procedures and Policies
Protecting Employee Rights
As an employee, you may very well have been mistreated at work, whether it was through discrimination, being wrongfully terminated, or another unlawful act. There are statutes that protect you. We want to take full advantage of those statutes and provide you with thorough counsel.
Why turn to Phillip J. Griego for your representation?
- More than 42 years of experience as a Labor Attorney
- Extremely knowledgeable in employment law
- Reliable guidance you can count on
- Have a legal professional who knows the ins and outs of the law
- We’ve recovered millions for employees who have been wronged
- We’ve also saved employers millions through our employment law solutions
- Experienced litigator
- We can handle your case in and out of the courtroom
Get Started Now With a Consultation!
If you believe that your rights have been violated in the workplace, it’s important that you have qualified representation on your side. We’re here to protect and take a stand for you. The best way to get started is through a consultation with an employment lawyer where we can assess your case and talk with you to learn more about the situation. Don’t wait any longer.
Call us today at (408) 293-6341 and speak with a member of our team!
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training