Employee Rights in San Jose, CA
Recovering Millions in San Jose Employment Law Cases
For more than 38 years, Phillip J. Griego has been looking out for the rights of workers and obtaining results in San Jose and surrounding areas employment law cases. As an employee, you can be put in a difficult position when you’re working hard but your rights are being taken advantage of. We’re here to give you a voice and stand up for you whether it’s in or out of court.
We offer our legal services in the following areas of employment law:
- Wrongful Termination – While there are many reasons that a termination from a job can be valid, there are countless situations where employees were let go for wrongful reasons. In these situations, it’s important that you don’t just let it slide by but take a stand for your rights. Let us assess your termination to decide if there may be grounds for a case.
- Discrimination – Unfortunately there are far too many people who have to deal with discrimination in the workplace. Factors such as your gender, religion, military status and race can lead to you being treated unfairly. Your work should be the only thing that matters and our firm may be able to set the record straight if you’ve been the victim of discrimination.
- Whistle Blower – You may have taken a stand for what’s right by exposing wrongdoing on the part of your company, and in the process could have been mistreated as a backlash for standing up for what is right. If this is the case, we might be able to help you recover your reputation and help make sure the right thing happens.
Do you believe that you have an employment law case that requires a legal professional? It’s highly recommended that you don’t go about it alone. Instead, seek the services of someone qualified and experienced. The best place to start is by contacting us at (408) 293-6341 for a review of your case.
- July 23, 2018 California Supreme Court Opinion New Paradigm in Test for Independent Contractors
- December 28, 2017 What Is the Harm of Hugs in the Workplace?
- December 21, 2017 Steps to Take When You’ve Been Underpaid
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training