Discrimination in The Workplace
Seeking Justice Through San Jose and surrounding areas Employment Law
No person should have to face discrimination at work. Unfortunately, there are countless legal cases and many more situations that never turned into cases, testifying to the fact that discrimination at work is an enormous problem. As a worker there are rights that you have and due to the high occurrence of discrimination. Numerous laws have been enacted to provide protection, such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, and more.
There are many forms of discrimination, including:
- Military or Veteran status
- Sexual harassment
No one should have to deal with discrimination, especially in their place of work. We might be able to help you with our experienced staff.
If you’ve been mistreated or had your rights as an employee violated due to a case of discrimination, do not hesitate to contact our office at (408) 293-6341.
- December 28, 2017 What Is the Harm of Hugs in the Workplace?
- December 21, 2017 Steps to Take When You’ve Been Underpaid
- December 14, 2017 What Should You Do If an Employee Makes a Sexual Harassment Claim?
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training