Whistle Blower Protection Lawyer
Retaliation Against Whistle Blowers
If you have faced retaliation for exposing wrong doing on the part of an organization, you may have a whistle blower case through San Jose and surrounding areas employment law. There are state and federal statutes that protect your rights to help defend against any unjust retaliation. Do not let yourself be subject to further injustice, we might be able to help you.
As a whistle blower, “adverse action” such as the following cannot be taken against you as a worker:
- Denying benefits
- Threatening or intimidating
- Lowing pay or hours
- Not hiring or rehiring
- Reassigning that affects promotions
If you believe you’ve been retaliated against through one of the actions listed above or through another means, don’t hesitate to turn to a legal professional. We’re ready to assess your case and determine if there are grounds for a San Jose employment law case. Get started by contacting us at (408) 293-6341.
- December 28, 2017 What Is the Harm of Hugs in the Workplace?
- December 21, 2017 Steps to Take When You’ve Been Underpaid
- December 14, 2017 What Should You Do If an Employee Makes a Sexual Harassment Claim?
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training