Wrongful Termination Cases
Protecting Your Rights as an Employee
We often hear that employers can fire their employees on an “at will basis.” While this can give them many liberties, there are still numerous situations where they legally don’t have the right to let a person go. This is known as wrongful termination and it is a violation of the rights you have as an employee. Our team of San Jose and surrounding areas employment law professionals might be able to help you.
There are many reasons that a termination can be wrongfully done, including, but not limited to the following:
- Military or Veteran status
- Political views
- Gender or gender identification
- Physical or emotional disabilities
- Family medical leave
These are only some of reasons we hear for a wrongful termination. We’re here for you and want to make sure that your case receives the legal representation that is deserved. The best way to find out if you have a case or if there is a chance you were wrongfully terminated is by contacting our office at (408) 293-6341 and speaking with a member of our team.
- July 23, 2018 California Supreme Court Opinion New Paradigm in Test for Independent Contractors
- December 28, 2017 What Is the Harm of Hugs in the Workplace?
- December 21, 2017 Steps to Take When You’ve Been Underpaid
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training