San Jose Employment Law Solutions
Providing Effective Resolutions Since 1977
Employment law can be an incredibly challenging thing to take on and many employers find it extremely difficult to properly structure and protect the legal side of their business. Our extensive knowledge of employment law at the state and federal level could be a great benefit to you now and in the future. We have touched on countless areas of business law and our work is always thorough, dealing with the entire issue rather than just one component of it. We have been in San Jose and surrounding areas employment law since 1977 and over that time, we have helped employers save millions of dollars, all while putting their companies in a better position.
Qualified Legal Assistance for Employers
Our focus is to help set you up in the best position possible, and we do that through a full assessment and taking the time to talk with you and learn more about the company. Find out what an employer lawyer can do for you by calling us for a case evaluation. Protect your business and protect your future by working with a skilled and experienced attorney.
We offer a wide range of employer law services, such as the following:
- Assessment of wage and hour
- Training on sexual harassment
- Create employee handbooks
- Employment policies and procedures
- Regulatory investigations
- Contracts and severance agreements
- Updating you on new laws and regulations
- Well versed in unlawful terminations
- And much more
We know how to mitigate wrongful termination suits, and can handle the details and comb through any necessary information to better ensure that your mission and company are advanced. Our years of experience have allowed us to work with all types of companies, large and small, and we understand the ins and outs of employment law. Don’t wait any longer to get the legal assistance that you need.
Give us a call at (408) 293-6341 to get started and we can begin an evaluation of your case today.
- December 28, 2017 What Is the Harm of Hugs in the Workplace?
- December 21, 2017 Steps to Take When You’ve Been Underpaid
- December 14, 2017 What Should You Do If an Employee Makes a Sexual Harassment Claim?
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training