Employment Procedures & Policies
Legal Assistance in San Jose Employment Law
We work with employers to establish procedures and policies that are in the best interest of their company and those who work for them. Our legal guidance has helped countless companies save millions of dollars and ensure that they’re putting their best foot forward. Policies and procedures are important to establish certainty in the workplace for the benefit of all.
Why choose Phillip J. Griego for your employment procedures and policies?
- We have been practicing law since 1977
- Over the years we have helped save millions of dollars
- Guidance from a professional who is extremely knowledgeable about employment law
- Attorney Phillip J. Griego is an ongoing employer trainer
Having a legal professional providing you with advice in the inner workings of your company is an incredibly valuable service that can save you time and money down the road.
To find out more, call our office at (408) 293-6341 to speak with a qualified professional.
- July 23, 2018 California Supreme Court Opinion New Paradigm in Test for Independent Contractors
- December 28, 2017 What Is the Harm of Hugs in the Workplace?
- December 21, 2017 Steps to Take When You’ve Been Underpaid
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training