Mediation, Arbitration or Trial
Alternative Dispute Resolutions in San Jose
Our focus is always on our client and we use our extensive legal experience to ensure they’re protected and their rights are not abused. Since 1977 our firm has been looking out for employees and we’ve successfully recovered millions of dollars on their behalf. Let our meditation lawyer use their legal experience to your advantage, whether that’s taking a case to court, negotiations, or through other means.
Family mediation services can be most unfortunate and at times a difficult process. We will be there start to finish, focusing on rigorous analysis of your best options as your legal mediator.
Our legal strategies to help you can include:
- Mediation: We may be able to successfully resolve a case with the involvement of both sides and avoid the time and expense of a trial.
- Arbitration as another way in which we can avoid going to court and we assess whether or not this is the most effective option for you.
- Early neutral evaluation which allows for a legal evaluation and opinion to be given which can often bring about a fair settlement.
- Litigation if we believe an alternative dispute resolution is not going to get you the results you deserve. We’re ready to help you.
Learn more about our mediation and arbitration services by contacting our office at (408) 293-6341.
- December 28, 2017 What Is the Harm of Hugs in the Workplace?
- December 21, 2017 Steps to Take When You’ve Been Underpaid
- December 14, 2017 What Should You Do If an Employee Makes a Sexual Harassment Claim?
Why Choose Us?
- Practicing since 1977
- Accomplished litigator
- Saved millions of dollars for Employers
- Recovered millions of dollars for Employees
- On going Employer training